Tired of your ugly looking pool? Looking to give your swimming pool a makeover?
There’s no better way of escaping the Australian summer than taking a dip in the privacy of your own backyard. However, if one look at your pool turns you off, it’s time to renovate your pool.
Trust United Pools & Renovations to transform your pool. We are a fully licensed pool renovations company with over 20 years’ experience. When we take charge of your renovation project, we will breathe life into your pool.
Whether you are looking to redesign, reshape, resurface or renovate your pool, we have you covered. We provide the complete pool renovation solutions to ensure your old pool turns into a pool of your dreams.
- Coping – We will remove broken or worn out coping and install natural stone or tiles in its place.
- Interior Pool Resurfacing – We will remove the tiles from the surface of your pool and replace with tiles, glass beads or pebbles.
- Water Features – As part of the pool renovations, we can add a water fountain, waterfall, swim jet or any other water feature you would like.
- Lighting – We will upgrade or install additional underwater lights to create the right mood around in pool.
- Skimmers and Returns – We will replace old and nonfunctional returns and skimmers.
- Pool landscaping
- Pool restorations & repairs
- Addition of latest heating and filtration technology to ensure your pool not only looks modern, but feels modern too.
- Pebblecrete Pools – we offer many pebblecrete products to suit your style
Contact the Pool Renovation Experts
One of our renovation experts will visit you for a face to face meeting. He will inspect your pool to assess the current condition. He will also get to understand your requirements to understand what you’d like to get done. We will provide expert advice to help you choose a solution that’s right for you.
Get in touch with United Pools & Renovations today for a free quote.